Us offline or via any other ways, such as any other portal either operated by the company or a third party as well as any third party, incorporating any content (advertising included) or application that might link to or could be accessible on or from the Website.
CHILDREN BELOW 13 YEARS
- Our site is not meant to be used by children below 13 years.
- Nobody under 13 years of age should provide any sort of information through or on the website.
- We do not intentionally gather any personal information from children below 13 years.
- If you are below 13 years, do not make use of this website or provide any sort of information on the site or via any features of it.
- In case we learn that we have received or gathered personal information from a child below 13 years without the confirmation of consent from parents, we will remove the said information.
- If you are of the opinion that we might have any information about or from a child below 13 years, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
THE INFORMATION WE GATHER ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE GATHER IT
We gather various sorts of information about and from users of our app and website, including information, albeit not limited to:
- Via which you might be identified personally, that is, name, email, postal address, residential address, contact number, debit or credit card or other mode of payment information, or other identifier through which you might be contacted either offline or online (personal information).
- Regarding you but it does not recognize you individually.
- Pertaining to your connection of internet, the equipment that's used by you to access our App or the website and the usage details of internet.
Note: We might also gather other information to provide you assistance in regard to your travel arrangements, including, albeit not restrained to, your passport or other identification number issued by the government, gender, date of birth, the time and location of arrival and departure, your loyalty program numbers of the airline, car rental or hotel, and any other information related to travel.
WE GATHER THIS INFORMATION:
- First hand from you when you give it to us.
- Automatically, as you browse through the website. Automatically collected information might include the details of usage, IP locations, and information gathered via cookies, web beacons, and other technologies of tracking.
- From third parties, for instance, our business associates.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU TO US
The information that we gather through or on our Website might incorporate:
- Information which you give by submitting forms on our site. It incorporates information given by you while subscribing to our services or making a request for further services. We might also ask for the information when you participate in a contest or enter a promotion that's sponsored by us, and also, when you complain about a problem with our web portal.
- Records as well as copies of your communication (incorporating email addresses), in case you reach out to us.
- Your replies to the surveys which we may ask of you to complete for varied research purposes.
- The detailed information of transactions you make via our website as well as of the fulfillment of travel-related bookings and purchases. You might be needed to give the financial information prior to completing a travel booking on our website.
- Your searched queries in the search bar on the website.
Note: You might also give information yet to be displayed or published on publicly accessible areas of the website, or transferred to other users of the website or third party beneficiaries (collectively referred to as "User Contributions"). The User Contributions of yours are posted and transferred to others at the risk of your own. Even though we restrain the access to certain web pages, kindly be in the know that no security measure is impenetrable or perfect. In addition, we can't regulate the actions taken by other users of our web portal with whom you might decide to share your own User Contributions. Thus, we do not and cannot guarantee that User Contributions by you will not be seen by unauthorized people.
When our app is downloaded, accessed, and used by you, it might utilize technology to automatically gather:
- The Details of Usage - When you use and access the app, we might automatically gather specific details of your use and access of the app, which includes traffic data, logs, location data, and communication data, as well as the resources which you use and access through or on the app.
- Information of Device - We might gather information in regard to your mobile device as well as the internet connection, which includes the unique device identifier of the device, IP location, browser type, operating system, mobile network information, and the contact number of the device.
- Stored Files and Information- The app might also access metadata as well as other information related to other files kept in your device, which might incorporate, for instance, photographs, personal contacts, video and audio clips, and information of address book.
Note: In case you do not wish your information to be collected by us, either don't download our app or if you've already, delete it right away from your mobile. For further information, view "Choices Regarding How We Utilize and Divulge Your Information," given below.
INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA AUTOMATIC TECHNOLOGIES OF DATA COLLECTION
As you interact and browse through our website, we might use automatic technologies of data collection to gather specific information regarding your equipment, browsing history, patterns and actions, including the detailed information on number of times you visited our Website, incorporating traffic data, logs, location data, and other communication information and the resources which you use and access on our Website as well as the Information regarding your computer as well as internet connection, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
The information automatically collected by us is statistical data and might incorporate personal information, or we might maintain it or relate it to the personal information we gather via other means or obtain from different third parties. It aids us to make our website better as well as to deliver a more personalized and service by allowing us to gauge the size of our audience and their usage patterns, keep information regarding your preferences, permitting us to personalize our website as per your personal interests, accelerate your searches, and last but not the least, acknowledge you when you pay visit to our website again.
Technologies we utilize for the said automatic data collection might incorporate:
- Flash Cookies. Some of the features of our Website might make use of flash cookies (or local stored objects) to gather and stock information regarding your preferences as well as navigation on, from, and to our website. These flash cookies are not controlled by the similar browser settings that are used for managing browser cookies. For further information regarding how to manage your security and privacy settings for the Flash cookies, view "Choices Regarding How We Utilize and Divulge Your Information."
- Cookies (either mobile cookies or of browser): Cookies are small text files put in your smart phone or in your computer's hard drive. You might decline and not consent browser cookies by turning on the adequate setting on your smart phone or browser. Although, if you choose this setting, you might not be able to use certain features of our website. Except if you have modified your settings of browser so that it shall decline cookies, our system will still issue you cookies whenever your browser is directed to our website.
- Web Beacons. Our website pages and e-mails might comprise small electronic files referred to as web beacons (also known as pixel tags, clear gifs, single-pixel gifs) which allow the company, for instance, to take account of users who paid visit to those pages or have opened the email as well as for other associated statistics of the website statistics (for instance, maintaining the record of the popularity of the website's specific content and validating server and system integrity).
THIRD-PARTY USAGE OF COOKIES AS WELL AS OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Certain applications, features, and content, incorporating no limitation advertisements, payment processing and ticket issuance on our website are presented by third-parties, incorporating advertisers, servers and ad networks, application providers, content providers, manufacturer of your mobile device, service provider of your mobile, and analytics companies.
- All these third parties might be using cookies solely or together with web beacons, or different tracking technologies to gather information regarding you when you make use of our website.
- Information collected by them might be related to your personal information or they might gather information, incorporating personal information, regarding your online activities gradually and across varied websites as well as other online services.
- The information might be used by them to present interest-based or rather behavioral advertising to you or it could be other targeted content.
- We have no control over tracking technologies of these third parties or how they make use of them. If you have got any doubts regarding an advertisement or certain targeted content, you should get in touch with the provider responsible directly.
- For more information regarding how you can withdraw from receiving targeted advertising by several providers, view "Choices Regarding How We Utilize and Divulge Your Information," given below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED BY US
The information collected by us regarding you or that provided by you to us, incorporating any of your personal information:
- To demonstrate our Website as well as its contents to you.
- To meet your travel-related purchases and bookings, to be in communication with you pertaining to your purchases and bookings, and to provide you with products, services, or information that are requested by you from us.
- To meet any additional purpose for which the information was provided by you.
- To perform our obligations as well as impose our rights emerging from any contracts between us and you, incorporating payment processing, collection and billing.
- To apprise you regarding updates or changes to our app, website, or any services or products offered by us or provided through it.
- To permit you to take part in interactive features present on our app or website.
- To promote services and products offered by us by sending you advertising and marketing communications which we develop and think might interest you.
- In any additional way we might elucidate whenever you give us the information.
- For any additional purpose with your assent.
Note: We might use the information gathered from you to entitle us to exhibit advertisements to the target audiences of our advertisers. Although we do not reveal your personal information for such kind of purposes without your assent, if you happen to interact with or click on an advertisement, the advertiser might presume that you fulfill its target criteria.
DIVULGENCE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries
- To service providers, contractors, and additional third parties we make use of to aid our business, incorporating, Book Cheap Fare Flights Pvt. Ltd., albeit to the only degree such parties are mandatory for fulfilling your travel plans. Normally, it will be mandatory for us to deal with the personal data through a third party, incorporating, but not restrained to, hotel vendors, airlines, rental car companies, and passport or entry visa companies, in order to complete your travel purchases.
- To a purchaser or additional successor in case of a merger, restructuring, divestiture, dissolution, reorganization, or other transfer or sale of certain or all of LBF Americas LLC.'s assets, whether an incessant concern or because of liquidity, bankruptcy, or any similar proceeding, wherein personal information possessed by LBF Americas LLC. regarding our Website users is amongst the transferred assets.
- Aid our business operations or the supply of services to you, namely customer service enquiries, processing of credit card, notifications of flight service, analytics, fraud protection, and compliance, and customize our advertising for you on the basis of your preferences and interests.
- Market their services and products to you.
- To meet the purpose for which it was provided by you.
- For any additional purpose divulged by us when you give the information.
- With your assent.
Notice to European Union (EU) Individuals: Under relevant law, the Company will neither process nor divulge your personal data devoid a lawful basis to do the same, for such bases are expounded in the Article 6 of GDPR. Generally, at the minimum one of the below mentioned must be applicable whenever there's processing of personal data:
- Consent: The person has provided clear assent for processing of their individual data for a certain purpose.
- Contract: Processing is mandatory for the execution of contract.
- Legal obligation: Processing is mandatory to abide by the law.
- Vital interests: Processing is mandatory to safeguard somebody's life.
- Public task: Processing is mandatory to carry out a task in the best interest of the public, and the function or task has a crystal clear basis in the law.
- Legitimate interests: Processing is mandatory for the data controller's legitimate interests, until and unless there's any good reason to safeguard the individual's personal data that overrides the said legitimate interests.
CHOICES REGARDING HOW WE UTILIZE AND DIVULGE YOUR INFORMATION
We try hard to bestow you with choices pertaining to the personal information provided by you to us. We have built mechanisms to bestow you with the below mentioned control over information that's yours:
- Tracking Advertising and Technologies. You can manage the settings of your smart phone or browser to decline some or all mobile or browser cookies, or to send you an alert whenever cookies are being forwarded. To be able to learn how one can adjust their Flash cookie settings, you can pay visit to the page of Flash player settings on the website of Adobe. If you refuse or disable cookies, kindly note that a handful of parts of this website might be inaccessible then or might not operate properly.
- Divulgence of Your Information for the Third-Party Advertising. In case you don't want us to disclose your personal information with non-agent or unaffiliated third parties in regards to the promotional purposes, you could anytime opt-out by emailing us at [email protected] and mentioning your said request or you can also unsubscribe.
- Promotional Offers by Company. In case you don't wish to have your contact details or email address utilized by the Company to promote either our own or the services or products of third parties, you can anytime opt-out by emailing us at [email protected] specifying your request or you can simply unsubscribe. If we still have sent you an email regarding promotion, you might send us an email in return asking to be removed from email distributions in future. However, this opt out is not applicable to information given to the Company on the account of product purchase, product service experience, warranty registration, or any other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. In case you don't want us to make use of information that we gather or which you give us in order to send advertisements as per our advertisers' preferences about target-audience, you can anytime opt-out by emailing us at [email protected] specifying your request or you can simply unsubscribe. However, for this opt-out to properly function, you must manage your smart phone or browser settings to agree to browser cookies.
Note: We exercise no control over the collection by third parties or usage of your information in order to cater to the interest-based advertising. Although, the said third parties might bestow you the ways via which you can choose your information to not be collected or be used in such manner. You can back out from receiving targeted advertisements from members of Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) on the website of NAI.
NOTICE OF RIGHTS TO INDIVIDUALS OF EUROPEAN UNION (EU)
As "Data Subject" within the GDPR meaning, bound by applicable law you own certain rights which you might exercise to safeguard your personal data that can be exercised by you any time. These rights pertaining to Date Subject are:
- Right to be informed - You own the right to enquire regarding the personal data (of you) processed by us and the reasoning behind such processing.
- Right of access to the information - You own the right to seek a copy of your personal data which we gather as well as process. If we happen to decline your request bound by your right of access, be rest assured that we will give you a valid reason for the same and you will own the right to make a complaint to the pertinent data protection supervisory authority in regard to our processing of personally identifiable information of yours.
- Right of rectification - You own the right to rectify any incomplete or inaccurate data which we gather as well as process for you.
- Right to the restriction of processing - When relevant, for instance, when there is an unresolved legal dispute or data is being rectified, you own the right to restrict your data processing temporarily
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten) - In specific circumstances, you can request the data collected by us about you to be removed entirely from our records.
- Right of portability - You own the right to get the data collected by us about you to be transmitted to other organization, as well as for the data to be given in the most commonly used, machine-readable and structured format.
- Right to withdrawal of consent - You own the right to the withdrawal of an earlier given assent for the processing of your individual data for a particular purpose.
- Right to object - You own the right to object to specific kinds of processing, like making use of your personal data for advertising and direct marketing. It is also applicable to profiling, where relevant to such extent that it's associated with such advertising and direct marketing.
The Data Subject might exercise aforementioned rights at any point of time by reaching out to the responsible party. As per the Article 4 (7) of the GDPR, the responsible party is Fares on Fleek, LLC, 51 SW 11th St, APT 1425, Miami, FL 33130. Attn: Information Security Coordinator, Contact no.: 1-7147827278, Email: [email protected].
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The California Civil Code Section Â§ 1798.83 allows those users of our website who are California residents to ask for certain information in regard to our divulgence of the personal information to the third parties about their purposes of direct marketing. To place such request, kindly send an email to [email protected].
- We very much seriously take the safety of your information.
- We have executed industry-set measures created to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration and access as well as accidental loss.
- All the information provided by you to us is kept in our safe servers behind firewalls. Any and all payment transactions are encrypted via SSL technology.
- Sadly, the information transmission using the internet is not entirely secure. Though we strive to safeguard your personal information via security measures we deem reasonable, we in no way can warrant or guarantee the safety of your personal information transferred to us online.
- Any type of dissemination of personal information is totally at your own risk. We take no responsibility for circumvention of any security measures or privacy settings contained on our website.
- In case we learn about your personal information being compromised, we might inform you through e-mail to the latest e-mail address provided by you to us in the most convenient time suitable as per the circumstances, or otherwise needed by the applicable law.
- We might delay the notification as it could be mandatory while we gauge the extent of the breach; do our best to reinstate rational integrity to our system, and to cooperate with the law enforcement.
PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
The information which you provide might be transferred to, stored, accessed, or/and processed across the United States as well as other countries. Data protection, other standards and laws of these countries may not be as thorough as they are in your country. By making use of this website, you agree and acknowledge that your information might be transmitted to any such countries, incorporating without a limitation to any of our facilities and the third parties with which we share it, as already elucidated in this policy in these countries.
Any changes in services offered by us or applicable regulations and laws and additional reasons might require us to amend our data protection and privacy notices. Therefore, the Company preserves the right to amend this policy at any point of time. We will mention it at the top of the Policy about its last updated status.
If you need to comment or ask questions regarding this policy or our privacy-related practices, or in order to reach out to our data protection coordinator, kindly contact us at [email protected].