The website Faresonfleek.com is exclusively created to assist and serve customers all over the globe to help them plan their travel itineraries. By making use of this website for all sorts of travel needs of yours, you concur to follow each one of terms and conditions enclosed herein. All the terms and conditions are ascribed to all types of transactions related to travel occurring on this website and are in abidance with legal obligations.
This Website is available and offered to users aged 18 years or above and have their residence in USA, or any of its possessions or territories, or in Canada. By making use of the Website, you warrant and represent that you fulfill each of the aforesaid eligibility requirements. In case you do not fulfill all these conditions; you mustn't use or access this Website.
By making use of the website you implicit that:
- You're aged 18 years or above.
- You own the legal right to create an obligatory legal commitment.
- Every bit of information given by you on this website is accurate, complete and true to your knowledge.
- Your usage of this website is restricted but not restrained to managing or making travel booking for your own or on somebody else's behalf.
- Fares on Fleek LLC preserves the right to demand documentation for any kind of booking which requires further verification from the owner of the card. The cancelation might happen, in case the documents requested for are not given.
GRANT OF LICENSE ESPECIALLY FOR THE APP
- Install, download, and make use of the App for your own non-commercial and personal use on an individually owned mobile device or otherwise strictly monitored by you in congruence with any kind of documentation rendered and modified by us now and then at our absolute discretion.
UPDATES ESPECIALLY FOR APP
The company might now and then at its absolute discretion develop as well as provide App updates, including upgrades, patches, bug fixes, additional error corrections, or/and new features (incorporating related documentation, collectively 'Updates'). Updates might also delete or modify certain functionality and features in its entirety. You consent that the Company owes no responsibility to provide with any Updates, to keep on providing or to enable any specific functionality or features. On the basis of the settings of your mobile device, at the time your mobile device has the internet connection:
- App might automatically install as well as download all Updates that are available.
- You might receive notification or be encouraged to download as well as install Updates that are available.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RIGHTS AND EXPORT REGULATION SPECIFIC TO THE APP
The App might be liable to the export control laws of the United States, incorporating U.S. Export Administration Act as well as its related regulations. Neither directly nor indirectly should you re-export, export, or otherwise release App to, or let it get-at-able from any country or jurisdiction to which re-export, export, use, or release is forbidden by rule, regulation, or law. You shall abide by all relevant federal laws, rules, and regulations as well as complete all requisite undertakings (incorporating procuring any mandatory export license or additional governmental approval), before using, re-exporting, exporting, releasing, or making the App accessible outside United States of America (U.S.).
The App is a commercialized computer software, the term is exactly explained in 48 C.F.R. Â§2.101. Therefore, if you happen to be an agency belonging to the Government of U.S., or any contractor, you only get those rights that are in regard to the App and as are rendered to all end users bound by license, as per (a) 48 C.F.R. Â§227.7201 via 48 C.F.R. Â§227.7202-4, in regard to the Department of Defense as well as their contractors, or (b) 48 C.F.R. Â§12.212, in regard to all additional U.S. Government licensees as well as their contractors.
ACCESSING ACCOUNT SECURITY AND THE WEBSITE
We preserve all rights to remove or modify this Website, any material or service we put up through or on the Website, at our absolute discretion without advance notice. We shall not be responsible if at any point of time or during any period any or all sections of the website are not available for reason whatsoever. We might constrict the users' access to a few sections of Website, or the whole Website now and then, incorporating registered users.
You are liable to:
- Make necessary arrangements for you to be able to access the Website.
- Ensure that every person who accesses the Website via the internet connection of yours is in the know about these Terms & Conditions pertaining to Use and abide by them.
If you select, or are given a user name, a password or any kind of information as included in our security strategies, no matter what, all the information must be treated as confidential by you, and it mustn't be disclosed to any other entity or person by you. You must also accept that it's your personal account and you concur not to give the other person your personal access to the said Website or parts of it making use of your username, any security-related information or password. You concur to inform us on immediate basis about any unauthorized use of or access to your password, username, or any other security breach. You also concur to make sure that you always exit from your personal account after the completion of every session. You should take necessary precautions whenever accessing your personal account from a shared or public computer so as any other person isn't able to record or view neither your password nor any personal information.
We have all the rights to disable any password, username or additional identifier, whether provided by us or chosen by you, at any point of time at our absolute discretion for whatever reason, incorporating, if we opine, you have breached any provision of the said Terms & Conditions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Website and all of its contents, functionality and features (incorporating but not restrained to entire information, text, software, displays, audio and video, images, the design, arrangement and selection thereof), are possessed by Company, licensors of the company or additional providers of similar material and are safeguarded by US and international trademark, copyright, trade secret, patent and proprietary rights laws or other intellectual property.
The said Terms & Conditions allow you to make use of the Website for your individual and non-commercial usage only. You mustn't distribute, reproduce, modify, generate derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, download, republish, transmit or store any of the information available on our Website, except the following:
- Your computer might temporarily store copies of similar information in RAM accidental to your viewing and accessing those pieces of information.
- You might store files which are cached by your website browser automatically for the purpose of display enhancement.
- You might print a copy of a feasible amount of website pages for your own individual, non-commercialized usage and not for additional reproduction, distribution or publication.
- If we render mobile, desktop, or additional applications for downloading purpose, you might download one copy to your mobile device or computer entirely for your own individual, non-commercialized usage, given you concur to abide by our license agreement of end-user for similar applications.
- If we render features of social media features with specific content, you might take suchlike actions which are enabled by those features.
However, you mustn't:
- Change copies of any information from the website.
- Make use of any photographs, illustrations, audio or video sequences, or any type of graphics independently from associated text.
- Alter or delete any copyright, proprietary rights notices or trademark from copies of information from this website.
You mustn't use or access any part of this Website or any information or services available throughout the Website for any commercial purposes. If you want to use any information of the Website apart from that set forth in the said section, kindly send your request at [email protected].
The name of the Company, specific terms, logo of the company and all associated names, names of service and product, logos, slogans and designs are trademarks of Company or its licensors or affiliates or additional third parties. You mustn't make use of these marks without the written permission in advance by the Company. All additional logos, names, names of service and product, slogans and designs on the Website are trademarks of their relevant owners.
- In any manner that breaches any relevant local, state, international or federal regulation or law (incorporating, without limitation, the laws pertaining to the export of software or data to and from United States or any other country).
- For the motive of harming, exploiting, or trying to harm or exploit minors in any manner by exposing minors to irrelevant content, demanding individually identifiable information or in any other way.
- To procure or transmit the sending of, any promotional material or advertising, incorporating any "spam", "junk mail" or "chain letter" or any additional similar solicitation.
- To imitate or attempt to imitate the Company, any employee of the company, another person or any other user or entity (incorporating, without restriction, via using e-mail addresses or names of users pertaining to any of the aforesaid).
- To indulge in any kind of conduct which inhibits or restricts anyone's enjoyment or use of the said Website, or whatever, as decided by us, might harm our Company or the Website users or subject them to the liability.
Also, you concur not to:
- Make use of the Website in any way which could overburden, disable, impair or damage the website or intervene with other party's usage of the Website, incorporating their ability to indulge in the activities of real-time via the Website.
- Make use of any spider, robot, or different automatic device, means or process to access Website for whatever purpose, incorporating copying or monitoring any of the data available on the said website.
- Make use of any kind of manual process to copy or monitor any information of the said Website or for any different unauthorized purpose lacking our advance consent in writing.
- Make use of any device, routine or software that intervenes with the adequate functioning of Website.
- Introduce viruses, worms, trojan horses, logic bombs or any other malicious material which could be technologically perilous.
- Try to have unauthorized access in order to damage, disrupt or interfere with any sections of Website, server where Website is stored or other computer, database or server connected to the said Website.
- Attack the said Website via either a Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack or a Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack.
- Attempt to intervene with the adequate functioning of Website.
CONTRIBUTIONS OF USER
Any type of User Contribution posted by you to the website shall be deemed non-proprietary and non-confidential. By furnishing any kind of User Contribution on the said Website, you confer us and our service providers and affiliates, and each of our and their respective successors, licensees, and assign the right to reproduce, use, modify, distribute, perform, display and otherwise divulge to third parties any suchlike information for any type of purpose.
You warrant and represent that:
- You control or own all rights to and in the User Contributions as well as have the right to confer the above granted license to us and our service providers and affiliates, and each of our and their respective successors, assigns and licensees.
SURVEILING AND ENFORCEMENT; CESSATION
We have every right to:
- Refuse or remove any User Contributions post for no or any specific reason at our absolute discretion.
- Divulge your identity or any other information regarding you to the third party which claims that information you posted breaches their rights, incorporating their rights to privacy or intellectual property rights.
- Take relevant legal action, incorporating without restriction, referral to the law enforcement, because of any unauthorized or illegal use of website.
We don't take on the responsibility to assess material prior to its posting on the Website, and also, cannot make sure quick removal of distasteful material later when it has been already posted. Therefore, we undertake no liability for any of the action or inaction pertaining to transmissions, content or communications provided by any third party or user. We own no responsibility or liability to anyone for neither performance nor nonperformance of any of the activities elucidated in this section.
STANDARDS OF CONTENT
These standards of content are applicable to all and any User Contributions as well as usage of Interactive Services. The User Contributions as a whole must comply with every applicable state, federal, international and local regulation and law. Without constraining the preceding, the User Contributions mustn't:
- Comprise any type of material that is defamatory, indecent, offensive, violent, inflammatory, obscene, abusive, harassing, hateful, or in any way objectionable.
- Promote pornographic or sexually explicit material, violence, or discrimination on the basis of sex, nationality, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or age.
- Violate any patent, trade secret, trademark, copyright or additional rights or intellectual property right of any person.
- Be most likely to swindle any person.
- Promote any kind of illegal pursuit, or assist, promote or advocate any illicit act.
- Cause inconvenience, annoyance, or unnecessary anxiety or in likelihood to embarrass, upset, annoy, or alarm any other person.
- Imitate any person, or misreport your own identity or association with any organization or person.
- Involve sales or commercial activities, such as sweepstakes, contests, and additional sales promotions, advertising or barter.
- Render the impression that either they emerge from or are supported by us or any different entity or person, if it is not supposedly the case.
INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
If you happen to believe that any sort of User Contributions infringe your copyright, kindly view the DMCA Copyright Policy for detailed instructions regarding sending a notice to us of infringement of copyright. The Company has the policy to unquestionably terminate the accounts of those users who're repeat infringers.
CREDENCE ON THE INFORMATION PRRESENTED
The information posted through or on the said Website is provided only for the purposes of general information. WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE USEFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE SAID INFORMATION. ANY CREDENCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DENY ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ENSUING FROM ANY CREDENCE PLACED ON SAID INFORMATION BY YOU OR ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE, OR BY ANYBODY WHO MIGHT BE APPRISED OF ANY CONTENTS.
The Website incorporates content contributed by third parties, incorporating materials contributed by other bloggers, users, as well as third-party syndicators, licensors, reporting services and/or aggregators. All opinions and/or statements conveyed through these materials, articles and answers to queries as well as other content, apart from the content offered by the Company, are completely the responsibility and opinions of the entity or person contributing the said materials. None of these materials necessarily indicate company's opinions. We are neither liable nor responsible, or in any case liable to any of the third party or you, for the accuracy of content or any materials contributed by any of the third parties.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SAID WEBSITE
We might update content on the Website every now and then, but it's not necessary that the content is up-to-date or complete. Any material available on the Website might be outdated at any given point of time, and we owe no obligation to modify the said material.
INFORMATION REGARDING YOU AS WELL AS YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
PURCHASES MADE ONLINE AND ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
LINKING TO WEBSITE AS WELL AS SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You might link to the homepage of our website, given you do it in a manner which is legal and fair and neither harms our reputation nor misuses it, but you mustn't establish the link in a way that is suggestive of any type of endorsement, approval or association by us.
Our Website might provide specific social media features which enable you to:
- Establish a link from either some third-party websites or your own website to specific content available on the said Website.
- Send across additional communications or emails containing specific content, or links to specific content, on the said Website.
- Induce limited parts of content on the Website in order to be showcased or seem to be showcased on your website or any of the third-party websites. You might make use of these features only, for they are furnished by us, only in regards to the content these features are showcased with and or else according to any other terms and conditions we lay out in regards to those features. Liable to the preceding, you mustn't:
- Form a link via any of the website which you do not own.
- Induce this Website or any of its portions to be showcased, or seem to be showcased by, for instance, deep linking, in-line linking, or framing on any different website.
- Establish link to any section of the Website apart from homepage of the website.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If our Website comprises links to additional resources and sites given by third parties, each of these links is given solely for your convenience. This incorporates links enclosed in advertisements, such as sponsored links and banner advertisements. WE NEITHER HAVE ANY AUTHORITY ON CONTENTS OF THESE RESOURCES OR SITES, NOR TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM OR IN CASE OF ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT MIGHT APPEAR FROM YOUR USAGE OF THEM. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS OR USE ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKED WITH OUR WEBSITE, YOU DO THE SAME COMPLETELY AT YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND ARE LIABLE TO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USAGE OF ALL THOSE WEBSITES.
The website owner is based out of the state of Miami in United States of America (USA). We make available this Website to be used only by people situated across the United States of America as well as Canada. We do not make any claim that Website or its any content thereof is appropriate or accessible outside of the USA. Accessing the said Website might not be lawful in certain countries or by certain people. In case you happen to access the Website anywhere from outside of the USA, you do the same on your own risk and are accountable for abidance by local laws. In the event that you're a resident of a country apart from Canada or United States of America, you mustn't at all transact business through or with our Website.
NO AGENCY RELATIONSHIP AT ALL
The Company doesn't concur to act as a fiduciary or an agent of yours in providing services via our Website.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: VISAS, PASSPORTS, DISINSECTION AND ITS HAZARDS
Kindly be informed that the travel to specific destinations might have greater risk compared to other destinations. YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU FULFILL ALL APPLICABLE REQUIREMENTS OF FOREIGN ENTRY AND POSSESS ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION. The Company advises you to reconsider travel constraints, advisories, warnings and announcements issued by the Government of United States before making travel bookings to any international destination. Information pertaining to specific international destinations is available at these websites: www.tsa.gov, www.faa.gov, www.dot.gov , www.cbp.gov and www.treas.gov/ofac. In regard to the probable requirements of foreign entry, further information is available at this link: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country.html. For travel-related advisories and warnings issued by the State Department, further information is available at this link: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings.html. For international health requirements as well as dangers, further information is available at this link: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel.
As per the website of Department of Transportation (DoT): Disinsection is allowed as per the international law for the sake of protection of public health, environment and agriculture. The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and World Health Organization (WHO) set forth two methods for the aircraft disinsection. One of them is to spray cabin of the aircraft with aerosolized insecticide when passengers are already on board while the other is to either treat or spray the interior surfaces of the aircraft with the residual insecticide when there are no passengers on board. However, American Samoa has espoused a third approach, wherein the aerosolized insecticide is sprayed in the aircraft when there are no passengers on board. The Informal Consultation Report on the Aircraft Disinsection that's been sponsored by WHO (November 6th-10th, 1995) came to conclusion that if the aircraft disinsection is performed appropriately, it would not pose any risk to the health of humans. The report also took note that a few individuals might experience temporary discomfort after the disinsection by the application of aerosol. As per Chicago Convention, that rules the international civil aviation, a disinsection requirement could be imposed by a country if it considers it a threat to the agriculture, environment or public health. Therefore, you should verify either with airline bookings agent or your own travel agent while making bookings for flights or in case you have doubts pertaining to the final policy of your destination. For further information regarding disinsection or to go through the airline contacts list for disinsection as well as the countries list which require disinsection, kindly visit the website of Department of Transportation's at this link: http://ostpxweb.dot.gov/policy/safetyenergyenv/disinsection.html.
BY FACILITATING OR OFFERING TRAVEL TO CERTAIN INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, WE DON'T WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT TRAVEL TO ALL THOSE INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS DOESN'T HAVE ANY RISK OR IS ADVISABLE, AND WE AREN'T LIABLE AT ALL FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM TRAVEL TO ANY OF THOSE SPECIFIC DESTINATIONS.
TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDERS
You concur to comply with terms and conditions regarding purchase that are imposed by a service provider who's providing services indirectly or directly in relation to your usage of the Website as well as purchases through or made on the Website, regardless of if the Travel Service Provider is chosen by the company or by you, incorporating, but not restrained to, all amounts of payment when unsettled and abidance by the rules and restrictions of Travel Service Provider pertaining to availability and usage of products, services or fares. You comprehend any kind of violation of any restrictions and rules or/and conditions of purchase of Travel Service Provider might lead to the following: cancelation of any purchase or reservation; refusal of access to hotel, automobile or flight; confiscation of any amount of money paid by you for any such purchase or reservation; and your account being debited by the Company for any costs incurred by the Company arising out of or in relation to such violation. You're completely and exclusively responsible for any fee, charge, duty, assessment and/or tax that ensue because of the usage of the said Website.
YOU CONCUR THAT THE COMPANY IN NO WAY IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, DAMAGE, CLAIM, OR ANY EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT (INCORPORATING, BUT NOT RESTRAINED TO LOST SAVINGS, LOST PROFITS AND ADDITIONAL INTANGIBLE LOSSES), EVEN IF BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, STERN LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, THAT EMERGES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY MANNER ASSOCIATED WITH THE NON-PERFORMANCE OR PERFORMANCE OF A TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDER, INCORPORATING, BUT NOT RESTRAINED TO, THE NON-PERFORMANCE ENSUING FROM REORGANIZATION, BANKRUPTCY, INSOLVENCY, LIQUIDATION OR DISSOLUTION, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF COMPANY ABOUT THE LIKELIHOOD OF ANY SUCH KIND OF DAMAGES. YOU CONCUR THAT YOUR ONLY RECOURSE FOR THE NON-PERFORMANCE ENSUING FROM REORGANIZATION, BANKRUPTCY, INSOLVENCY, LIQUIDATION OR DISSOLUTION OF TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDER IS FOR THAT TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDER AND NOT AT ALL FOR THE COMPANY.
Company doesn't have any specific knowledge in regard to suitability for disabled people for any type of reservation. For more information regarding the suitability for disabled people for any type of reservation, kindly directly contact specific Travel Service Provider.
The Flight Tracker is a tracking service that makes sure that every traveler has a trouble-free as well as a smooth boarding process. It monitors the flight details of travelers and gathers the real-time information regarding the flight delay, cancelation of flight, and modifications in the boarding or terminal gate and keep travelers posted regarding the same via email and SMS in time.
In the event of your flight being delayed or canceled, feel free to get in touch with us on our toll free number, which is +1-216-302-2732, and talk to our customer care support team to receive assistance regarding alternative flight options as well as other pragmatic recommendations.
Kindly take into account that flight tracker is a service provided by a third-party, that is, Air Legit. Moreover, travelers are also advised to check out the website of the air carrier in question for the reaffirmation pertaining to the status of departure of their flight.
CURRENCY AS WELL AS EXCHANGE RATES
Purchases made through the said Website are usually transacted in distinct currencies, subject to your IP address or/and the currency selected by you to purchase the product and/or service. You will have to pay in the currency displayed at the time of checkout. In case you make use of a credit or debit card to complete the purchase on the Website, kindly note that, because of variations in exchange rates, the amount to your credit or debit card or the estimated amount provided by us, might differ depending on the relevant exchange rate during the time reservation made by you in comparison to the exchange rate during the time the amount is showed in your statement of debit or credit card, which might be calculated via the usage of Application Programming Interface (API) of the third party or similar additional methods as might designated by us later. In case we decide that your account must be credited by us, the exact amount will be refunded by us in the same currency charged. We won't be accountable for any fluctuations in the exchange rate which might lead to variances in your statement of credit or debit card. Some of the credit card companies and banks impose fees on transactions, without any restriction on the foreign transactions. Your bank might change the amount of payment into your domestic currency and subsequently charge some conversion fee from you. This denotes that the amount specified on your statement of bank or credit card might be in your domestic currency and thus there's a distinct figure compared to the figure displayed on summary page of billing for certain reservation made through the Website. Additionally, an international transaction fee might be evaluated without limitation in case the bank which issued you the credit card is situated outside the USA. The card company or the bank might consider the booking for international travel as an international transaction. The foreign transaction fee and currency exchange rate are decided only by the bank. In case you have got any queries regarding the exchange rate or the transaction fees applied to the booking made by you, kindly get in touch with your bank.
RULES, CHANGES IN TRAVEL PLAN AS WELL AS PRICE
All airline tickets made available via our Website are liable to published stipulations of rules of carriage, incorporating but not restricted to the cancelation policies as well as additional terms of usage, of the concerned airline as well as its offering. When issued, contract of carriage in usage by the concerned airline shall be in between the passenger and the concerned airline. Airlines reserve all the right to make adjustments to flight times as well as schedules at any point in time. However, the schedule changes could lead to an itinerary which goes beyond the ambit of contractual agreements of the Company. Air carriers might also in their sole discretion cancel or change itineraries or flights.
The Company strives to maintain and publish accurate information and prices in regard to the airline services provided by it, and air carriers impart the company with the price and additional information associated with these services. In case a service is provided to or listed by the Company at a false price or with incorrect information because of the typographical error or any other error in service or pricing information provided by an airline, the airline and/or the Company reserves the right to cancel or refuse any kind of requests made for that service before charging your payment method.
FREQUENT FLYER POINTS
Frequent flyer awards, vouchers, upgrades, as well as additional incentives or discounts might not be applicable to the airline services of the Company.
Airlines generally get involved into what are known as "code share" agreements with exclusive airline partners. It means that on specific travel routes, an air carrier marketing or selling a flight doesn't really fly aircraft of its own to a certain destination; rather, a partner air carrier is involved through a contract to fly to a certain destination. The concerned partner airline is generally specified as "operated by." Under a majority of circumstances you will be checking in with the "operating" carrier. It is advisable, however, to confirm the location of your flight check-in with your respective ticketing air carrier.
Federal law prohibits the carriage of precarious substances on board in the aircraft on your person or in your luggage. A violation of the same could have you wind up behind bars for up to 10 years and pay a penalty of $2,50,000 or even more (49 U.S.C. 5124), subject to the circumstances. Precarious substances are inclusive of corrosives, compressed gases, radioactive materials, flammable solids and liquids, oxidizers, poisons and explosives. Tear gases, paints, fireworks, lighter fluid, radio-pharmaceuticals and oxygen bottles, to name a few, are examples. However, there are particular exceptions for lesser quantities (up to 70 ounces in total) of toilet and medicinal articles brought in your luggage as well as specific smoking substances brought on your person. For more information, view http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ash/ash_programs/hazmat/passenger_info/.
You concur not to buy ticket(s) comprising travel segments that will not be used by you, such as "hidden-city", "back-to-back tickets" or "point-beyond" if forbidden by the concerned air carrier. You also concur not to buy the round-trip ticket which you intend to use solely as a one-way ticket if forbidden by the concerned airline. You accept and admit that most of the airlines forbid all such tickets/purchases, and that we not at all guarantee that the relevant airline will effectuate your flight ticket(s) if you involve in any such practice. You concur to indemnify Covered Parties against the claims of airline, based on these or any additional forbidden practices, for any difference between complete fare of the actual itinerary of yours and the value of flight ticket(s) purchased by you.
A majority of air carriers require the flight coupons to be used in sequence. For air carriers that permit the use of a flight ticket for just one segment of flight, if you don't cancel part or all of the flight journey/itinerary you won't make use of before the departure of any flight segment of your journey/itinerary, you might be forced to confiscate the whole value or any smaller part of your flight ticket, entirely depending on rules of the applicable airline for the fare purchased by you.
FEE CHARGES AND TAXES ON PUBLISHED PRICES OF AIRLINE TICKETS
The relevant government fees, taxes as well as airline fees are incorporated either in your fare or listed separately on the checkout page to give you an estimate of the trip cost. Tax rates prevalent during the time you bought your fare are applicable to your price of ticket. The increases in retroactive rate of tax might be the traveler's responsibility. For flights flying to international destinations, entry and exit fees which are not incorporated in your cost of trip or which might be listed separately on the checkout page of yours might as well be charged. There might be a non-refundable fee which could be applicable per ticket to the published price of airline itineraries which incorporate more than single air carrier. Baggage fees, paper ticket fees, refund fees, itinerary cancelation or change fees, and exit or entry fees on specific international flights might also be applicable to your travel itinerary. Under no circumstance shall Company be liable for any kind of tax, (except the income tax), fee or duty.
PAPER TICKET FEES
The service fees (that is, for usage of travel agencies) might be applicable as well as charged to you by specific third party suppliers. The service fees could differ depending on the agency/vendor and might be charged on the basis of per ticket. If your travel itinerary demands paper tickets to be presented, handling and shipping fees might be charged. In case your airline tickets are returned due to the reason that they either had been rerouted or are not deliverable, there might be an extra handling fee imposed on you.
CHANGES IN ITINERARY
If allowed by the rules of airline regarding fare, Itinerary changes might have the change fee imposed by the concerned airline. The change fees is charged on the basis of per ticket and differ by market, certain fare rule and airline, but generally vary from $75.00 to $300.00 (United States Dollar). The fees of itinerary change might exceed the said amounts and changes in itinerary might be unavailable. The change fee is charged along with any relevant difference between prices of ticket. Furthermore, any modifications to your itinerary which are made via the Company might incur extra processing fees.
Without restraining any additional terms, by selecting to include the automatic Online Check-in to the booking, the customer concurs to abide by the Terms of airline, Carriage conditions, and every other relevant carrier rule, and assents to the LBF Americas LLC. making aforesaid acknowledgments on the behalf of customer during the check-in time.
MEALS, SEATS, FREQUENT FLYER AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC REQUESTS
Kindly bear in mind that meals, seats, frequent flyer as well as any additional specific request made by you are considered as requests solely. In the event of cancelation, up to $10 of the service fee charged by us and seat charges paid for placing such specific request on the behalf of you are not subject to any refund. We neither take any responsibility nor claim that the seat(s) selected by you will certainly be allocated to you. Likewise, we cannot provide assurance that your meals, seats, frequent flyer as well as any additional special request will be fulfilled by the air carrier. This is why; it is greatly advisable that you contact the concerned airline directly to receive a confirmation on all such requests prior to the date scheduled for departure.
BAGGAGE FEES AND POLICY
A majority of airlines have begun imposing fee on the first piece of checked baggage as well. That's why; it is highly advisable to pack light in order to minimize the cost of baggage. To be in the know about the checked baggage fee for every one of the airlines, feel free to go through our page of Baggage Fees. If you're flying with excess luggage, you will need to pay fee for excess baggage on the basis of the airline and its respective baggage policy. Each air carrier's baggage policy is different and the checked baggage fee might be between $15 and $200 or even more depending on the weight, size as well as the number of bags. In case of cancelation, however, the service fee of $12 charged by us and the baggage fee for specific airlines are non-refundable whatsoever. We strive to provide you with the latest baggage fee details but it is in your best interest to get in touch with the concerned airline directly in regard to the information on its baggage policy.
BAGGAGE AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL FEES
There exists a few airlines that might need you to pay extra fees at the check-in counter of the airport for specific services or/and if you go beyond specific limits (for instance: weight limitations of baggage) as determined by the airline. Additionally, take into account that some of the airlines do not provide the free baggage allowance to passengers. While making the booking, you should consult each airline directly that's under consideration to get complete information regarding its baggage as well as any additional applicable fees.
Without limiting any other terms, by electing to add the automatic Web Check-in to a booking, the consumer agrees to be bound by the airline Terms, Conditions of Carriage, and all other applicable carrier rules, and consents to faresonfleek making such acknowledgments on behalf of consumer at the time of check-in.
There are some airports or countries that impose fees on exiting and/or entering into the country. The said fees are not incorporated in the price of the ticket or the fees and taxes displayed by us on our Website. You admit and accept that you are accountable for every such type of fees. For further information regarding exit and/or entry fees of different countries, we suggest you to visit www.travel.state.gov before your departure.
DISCLAIMER ABOUT WARRANTIES
You comprehend that we do not and cannot warrant or guarantee that files or additional information that's available to download from either the website or internet will be bereft of viruses or any other sort of destructive code. You're accountable for implementing adequate procedures as well as checkpoints to meet your specific requirements for the anti-virus protection and the accuracy of data output and input, and for establishing a means extrinsic to our website for any restoration of any kind of lost data. IN SPITE OF ANYTHING TO CONTRARY ENCLOSED HEREIN, WE WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS BECAUSE OF A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE (DDoS) ATTACK, ANY VIRUS OR ADDITIONAL TECHNOLOGICALLY DANGEROUS MATERIAL WHICH MIGHT INFECT YOUR DATA, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, OR ANY PROPRIETARY MATERIAL OWING TO YOUR USAGE OF THE SAID WEBSITE OR ANY ITEMS OR SERVICES OBTAINED VIA THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY KIND OF MATERIAL PUBLISHED ON IT, OR ANY WEBSITE WITH A LINK TO IT. YOUR USAGE OF THE SAID WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES, CONTENT AND ANY ITEMS ACQUIRED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IS COMPLETELY AT THE RISK OF YOUR OWN. THE SAID WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES, ITEMS OR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED VIA THE WEBSITE ARE GIVEN OR MADE AVAILABLE ON THE BASIS OF "AS AVAILABLE" AND "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY KIND OF WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS. NEITHER ANY PERSON RELATED TO THE COMPANY NOR THE COMPANY ITSELF MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SECURITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT RESTRAINING THE PRECEDENT, NEITHER ANYONE RELATED TO THE COMPANY NOR THE COMPANY ITSELF WARRANTS OR REPRESENTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES, ITEMS OR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED VIA THE SAID WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, SUITABLE, ACCURATE, UNINTERRUPTED OR COMPLETE, THE DEFECTS WILL BE RECTIFIED, THAT EITHER THE SERVER WHICH MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE OR OUR WEBSITE ITSELF IS FREE OF ANY VIRUSES OR POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS COMPONENTS OR THAT OUR WEBSITE OR ANY ITEMS OR SERVICES OBTAINED VIA THE SAID WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR NEEDS. THE COMPANY IS NOT AT ALL ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY DEBACLES CAUSED BY MISDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS, SERVER ERRORS, INTERRUPTIONS IN TRANSMISSION, MALFUNCTIONED INTERNET CONNECTIONS, OR RECEIVING OF TICKET ORDERS OR, ANY ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL DEFECT OR COMPUTER VIRUS, WHETHER TECHNICAL OR HUMAN IN NATURE. THUS THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL KIND OF WARRANTIES, WHETHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, OTHERWISE OR STATUTORY, INCORPORATING BUT NOT RESTRAINED TO ANY MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTIES, FITNESS OR NON-INFRINGEMENT FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSE. THE PRECEDENT DOESN'T AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED UNDER THE LAW APPLICABLE.
RESTRICTION ON THE LIABILITY
TO THE LEVEL ALLOWED BY LAW AND IN SPITE OF ANYTHING TO CONTRARY ENCLOSED HEREIN, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL THE SAID COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR DIRECTORS (EACH OF THEM A â€œCOVERED PARTYâ€ AND THE â€œCOVERED PARTIESâ€ COLLECTIVELY) BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGES, BY ANY LICIT THEORY, RESULTING BECAUSE OF OR IN RELATION WITH YOUR USAGE, OR THE INABILITY TO MAKE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE, ANY KIND OF CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE OR SUCH ADDITIONAL WEBSITES OR ANY ITEMS OR SERVICES OBTAINED VIA WEBSITE OR SUCH ADDITIONAL WEBSITES, INCORPORATING ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCORPORATING BUT NOT RESTRAINED TO: (I) LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, INTERRUPTION IN BUSINESS, DATA OR ADDITIONAL INTANGIBLE LOSSES; (II) YOUR LACK OF ABILITY TO MAKE USE OF, UNAUTHORIZED USAGE OF, NON-PERFORMANCE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SAID WEBSITE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED TAMPERING WITH OR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL TRANSMISSIONS OR INFORMATION; (IV) THE FAILURE OR PROVISION TO PROVIDE ANY SERVICE; (V) INACCURACIES OR ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ANY SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND ASSOCIATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED VIA THE WEBSITE; (VI) ANY KIND OF TRANSACTIONS GOING INTO VIA THE WEBSITE; (VII) ANY DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INCORPORATING THE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR COMPUTER BECAUSE OF VIRUSES OR ADDITIONAL DANGEROUS COMPONENTS, ON ACCOUNT OF OR DURING ACCESS TO OR THE USAGE OF THE SAID WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES TO WHICH HYPERLINKS ARE PROVIDED; OR (VIII) OR ELSE DAMAGES APPEARING BECAUSE OF THE USAGE OF THE SAID WEBSITE, ANY KIND OF DELAY OR LACK OF ABILITY TO MAKE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THE WEBSITE. THE RESTRICTIONS OF THE LIABILITY SHALL BE APPLICABLE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TYPE OF ACTION, NO MATTER BASED ON TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN THOUGH IF ANY COVERED PARTY HAS ALREADY BEEN INFORMED OF THE CHANCES OF DAMAGES. MOREOVER, THE PROVIDERS OF TRAVEL SERVICE ARE SEPARATE CONTRACTORS AND ARE NOT EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS OF THE SAID COVERED PARTIES. TO THE DEGREE ALLOWED BY LAW, THE COVERED PARTIES NOT AT ALL ASSUME THE LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, DELAY OR ACCIDENT DUE TO SOME ACT OR EXCLUSION OF A PROVIDER OF TRAVEL SERVICES, INCORPORATING, WITHOUT RESTRICTION, THE DEFAULT OF THE PROVIDER OF TRAVEL SERVICES OR EITHER AN ACT OF GOD OR THE ACT OF NEGLIGENCE. ADDITIONALLY AND TO THE DEGREE ALLOWED BY THE LAW, NO ACCOUNTABILITIES ARE TAKEN FOR ANY DELAY AND/OR DAMAGE DUE TO PILFERAGE, BANKRUPTCY, QUARANTINE, WEATHER, SICKNESS, LABOR DISPUTES, MACHINERY BREAKDOWN, GOVERNMENT RESTRAINTS, TERRORISM OR ANY CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF COVERED PARTIES. NO ACCOUNTABILITY IS TAKEN FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING, OMISSIONS, FAILURE TO FORM CONNECTIONS, OR THE ACTS OF A GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY. None of the Covered Parties shall be accountable for any breach by a Travel Service Provider of any warranty incorporating, but not restrained to, of merchantability or implied warranty of fitness for a specific purpose, nor shall any of the Covered Parties be accountable for any dishonest or illegal or dishonest behavior of any Travel Service Provider (incorporating the tort liability), as to any services and/or products available via the said Website. Any Covered Party shall neither be accountable for a Travel Service Provider's incompetence to abide by this Agreement nor for a Travel Service Provider's incompetence to abide by applicable state, federal, local and provincial law. THE PRECEDENT DOESN'T AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED UNDER THE LAW APPLICABLE.
You concur to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Company, its licensors, service providers and affiliates, and their respective directors, contractors, licensors, successors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, and assigns against and from Agency Debit Memos (ADMs) or chargeback on credit cards appearing out of or in relation to:
- Any predicament by you related with the underlying air carrier.
- Unsanctioned charges by family, associates, friends, or additional third parties who have direct access to the credit card in your name.
THE GOVERNING LAW AS WELL AS JURISDICTION
KINDLY PERUSE THIS PROVISION DISCREETLY. IT NEEDS THAT ALL AND ANY CLAIMS MUST BE SETTLED EITHER IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT OR BY BINDING ARBITRATION, AND IT AVERTS YOU FROM SEEKING A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR PROCEEDING ALIKE ON ANY FORUM. ALL THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE APPLICABLE TO CLAIMS OF ANY KIND AGAINST THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, OR ANY PROVIDERS OF TRAVEL SERVICES OR COMPANIES OFFERING SERVICES OR PRODUCTS VIA THE WEBSITE.
IN CASE OF ARBITRATION, ANY DISPUTE IS SETTLED BY INDEED AN ARBITRATOR, AND NOT A JURY OR JUDGE. THE DECISION OF THE ARBITRATOR IN MOST CASES WILL BE BINDING AND FINAL, WITHOUT THE RIGHT OF APPEAL. THE PROCEDURES OF ARBITRATION ARE OFTEN MORE RESTRICTED COMPARED TO COURT PROCEDURES.
By making use of this Website, any Third-party, you and the Company concur that any claim, incorporating claims in regard to the validity or applicability of the arbitration provision, will be exclusively resolved by binding and final arbitration managed and controlled by American Arbitration Association (AAA) exercising Florida law, except that on no account might any Claim be arbitrated or brought as a class-action lawsuit or be combined with the claim of any other person, or proceed on the basis including Claims brought on an alleged representative's capacity (either on behalf of other persons or users or the general public). This agreement is applicable to, and incorporates, all and any Claims, incorporating any Claims that emerged before entering the said agreement.
Considering an anomaly to arbitration, the company, you, and any Third-party reserve the right of pursuing in the small-claims court situated in the United States federal judicial district which incorporates third party's or your billing address while the duration of Claim, any Claim which is within the jurisdiction of the court and progresses on the individual basis. Any claim brought by a Third-party or you against the said Company, its affiliates or subsidiaries, or a travel service company or a provider offering services or products via the Website has got to be resolved according to this section of Arbitration. All Claims brought or filed at odds with the said section shall be deemed void and improperly filed.
In case you decide to pursue arbitration, first of all, you must send a written 'Notice of Dispute' (Notice) by a certified mail addressed to LBF Americas LLC., 51 SW 11th St, APT 1425, Miami, FL 33130, USA. The said Notice must (a) elucidate the basis and nature of the Claim; and (b) describe the particular relief sought. In case you and the Company, or a third party and the Company, are not able to enter an agreement of resolving the Claim within the duration of 60 days post the reception of Notice, the said third party or you, may begin the proceeding of arbitration. In the course of arbitration, any amount offered for the settlement shan't be divulged to arbitrator until and unless the arbitrator has decided the amount (if any) to which the third party or you, or the Company, for that matter, is entitled.
The entire arbitration proceeding shall be conducted at the location decided upon by AAA in accordance with the Procedures and Rules (provided that the said location is rationally convenient for the third party or you asserting the Claim), or at another such location as might be mutually concurred on.
To the degree where any Claim held is not to be liable to the arbitration and progresses in a Court apart from the small-claims court, that Claim shall only be filed in the United States District Court Northern District of Florida or, in case there happens to be no federal jurisdiction in action, then in the courts of the State of Florida located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. You hereby consent as well as submit to personal jurisdiction of these courts for the litigation of any such Claim which is not liable to the provision of arbitration as well as not pursued in the small-claims court, and concur that any similar claim shall be individually resolved, without resorting to any type of a class-action lawsuit. You further consent that all and any Claims or additional matters declared in such kind of dispute, whether based off of contract, statute, tort, or otherwise, are bound to be governed by the State of Florida laws, regardless of the conflict of provisions of laws which would lead to the execution of laws of any further jurisdiction.
YOU AS WELL AS ANY THIRD-PARTY ADDITIONALLY CONCUR THAT NO ACTION AGAINST THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, OR ANY TRAVEL SERVICE COMPANIES OR PROVIDERS OFFERING SERVICES OR PRODUCTS VIA THE WEBSITE (AS PER THE SAID PROVISION OR OTHERWISE) MIGHT PROCEED AS CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT, BE COMBINED WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON, OR PROCEED ON THE BASIS INCLUDING CLAIMS BROUGHT IN AN ALLEGED REPRESENTATIVE'S CAPACITY (EITHER ON BEHALF OF OTHER PERSONS OR USERS OR THE GENERAL PUBLIC). ALL AND ANY PROCEEDING TO SETTLE CLAIMS WILL ONLY BE CONDUCTED ON THE INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ADDITIONALLY, NO PROCEEDING OF ARBITRATION UNDER THE SAID PROVISION SHALL BE JOINED OR CONSOLIDATED IN ANY MANNER WITH ANY FURTHER ARBITRATION PROCEEDING IN THE ABSENCE OF THE EXPRESS CONSENT IN WRITING BY ALL PARTIES.
Regarding any arbitration including Claims which together solicit damages which don't exceed $25,000, there will be reimbursement by the Company for all costs and fees levied by AAA. In case you're not able to expend the filing fees, it will be paid by the Company on your behalf. Regarding any arbitration including Claims which together solicit damages which exceed $25,000, if any third party or you, win in arbitration of a Claim against the Company, the winning party will be reimbursed for any costs or fees paid to AAA by the company in relation to the arbitration.
If you win in arbitration of a Claim against the Company and are rewarded an amount more than the written settlement last offered by the company to you, you will be paid a recovery of minimum $5,000, and you will be reimbursed by the company for all reasonable fees of attorney incurred in the arbitration of the Claim(s) post which you've won. In case any third party wins in arbitration of a Claim against the Company and is rewarded an amount more than the written settlement last offered by the company to the said third party, the third party will be paid a recovery of minimum $5,000, and the third party will be reimbursed by the company for all reasonable fees of attorney incurred in the arbitration of the Claim(s) post which she or he has won. Any dispute in regard to the fees of attorney to be paid in accordance to this very paragraph and will be determined by the arbitrator by whom the underlying Claim was decided. If the third party or you do not win on the claim or win but are rewarded the amount equal to or less than the written settlement last offered by the company to you, only the amount of reward will be paid by the company, and not the fees of attorney or minimum recovery.
Notwithstanding any additional law provision or any of the Procedures and Rules established by American Arbitration Association (AAA) which might be at the odds, the Company shall not be authorized to pursue reimbursement of the fees of attorney for the Claim found by the arbitrator to be non-frivolous.
Except for the class-action lawsuit waiver, above, in case any segment of the said arbitration provision is believed to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid, or otherwise disagrees with the Procedures and Rules established by American Arbitration Association (AAA), the balance of the said arbitration provision shall be in force and be construed according to its terms as would be the case if the unenforceable, conflicting or illegal provision were not enclosed herein. However, If the class-action lawsuit waiver, above, is believed to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid, then the whole arbitration provision shall be void and null, and neither the third party nor you, and nor Company shall be authorized to arbitrate the dispute between them.
Arbitration forms and rules might be obtained from American Arbitration Association (AAA) at http://www.adr.org or by giving a call to AAA on 1-800-778-7879.
IF A THIRD PARTY OR YOU DON'T DECIDE TO CONSENT TO THIS OBLIGATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION, THE SAID THIRD-PARTY OR YOU MUST INFORM THE COMPANY BY CERTIFIED EMAIL IN WRITING WITHIN THE THIRTY DAYS OF THE PURCHASE MADE OR PRIOR TO YOU BEGINNING TO MAKE USE OF THE SERVICES PURCHASED VIA THIS WEBSITE, ANY OF WHICH DATE IS SOONER. THE SAID NOTICE SHOULD BE SENT TO THE AFOREMENTIONED ADDRESS. IF YOU INFORM US TILL THAT TIME THAT THE OBLIGATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION ISN'T ACCEPTED BY YOU, THE SAID THIRD PARTY AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE UNTIL AND UNLESS THE COMPANY INFORMS THE THIRD PARTY OR YOU ABOUT THE SAME. THE COMPANY RESERVES AND WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORBID THE SAID THIRD PARTY'S OR YOUR FUTURE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE.
RESTRICTION ON THE TIME TO FILE THE CLAIMS
SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
- The company accepts the Debit/Credit cards issued in Canada, USA, and many other countries. AP/AE billing addresses are accepted as well.
- It should be taken into consideration that several charges might be billed to your debit/credit card which amounts to the final and total price you need to be paid.
- Due to any reason, if your debit/credit card or any other payment method is not processed or accepted, you'll be informed within the duration of 24 hours. In the event of payment methods other than debit/credit card, it might take more than the 24 hours.
- If there's a change in the airfare price or any further change before successfully completing the process of payment, you might be informed about this change. Kindly take note that you have every right to decline or accept the said transaction, but only after the notification regarding the change has been received by you. Should you choose to decline the said transaction, your debit/credit card will not at all be charged.
- In order to ensure your online safety, certain transactions might not be processed by you if our analytics systems deem them as high risk. These kinds of transactions shall not be processed further until and unless they have been considered as safe by our team of credit card verification. We may get in touch with your bank or you or your debit/credit card company to ascertain the validity of transactions in question.
DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS
The promo codes are relevant to the bookings of flights only. All these promo codes are required to be applied during the checking out. Promo codes showed here, the ones sent across through newsletters, and additional promo codes that are displayed on the website offer discounts only on the service fees charged by us. You can avail at most $10 per passenger by making use of the said promo codes. All promo codes referred here and additional promo codes can't be combined or used with any other promotion, special offer or promo code. We may withdraw these promo codes at any point in time without a notice in advance. Any of these promo codes can be used only once by an individual customer.
- LBF Americas LLC. might issue specific promo codes which are generally valid for making reservations and bookings online. Although, certain promo codes of LBF Americas LLC. can be only used over phone call by getting in touch with our customer service team.
- If you wish to receive promo codes in your inbox, you need to sign up for the newsletters sent by us.
- An individual can avail a maximum discount by using the LBF Americas LLC. promo codes is the value of our 'Traveler Assist' and/or service fee.
- The promo codes that are issued by LBF Americas LLC. are non-transferable by nature. Neither can be they bartered nor sold further. There's no cash value held by them.
- In order to be able to obtain the discount value, the valid promo code is required to be entered in the section of promo code that's displayed on payment page. In case the code hasn't been entered correctly, there's no value to the discount and it can't be claimed either. If there's some technical glitch that arises and the section of promo code isn't visible or the code is not getting accepted, you have the right to not proceed with the purchase of service or product. However, please take into consideration that the code cannot be applied post the completion of the purchase no matter what.
- All of the Promo codes offered by LBF Americas LLC. are liable to change and can also be withdrawn at any point in time without a notice in advance.
- The Issues appearing because of any technical glitch have no other possible course of action apart from you holding the right to not proceed further with the purchase.
- In the event of withdrawal of an offer, subsequently the promo code will become invalid. The promo code shall not be accepted by the system and the website therein. Then, you may decide either to proceed with the booking as per the original price or discontinue the purchase altogether.
- The final price showed (whether or not including the promo code) will be the ending amount billed/charged. There will not be discounts/credits which can be applied for whatever reason(s) after the purchase.
- No promo code issued by LBF Americas LLC. can be clubbed with any other available offer.
- We reserve the right to decline and disapprove any transaction even after the completion of the booking and the issuance of the booking receipt in case of any error arises in the value of the promo code.
- The offer of promo code is only applied on the transaction service fees charged by us. The applicable discount differs depending on the fee that has been charged for transaction service for that particular travel reservation or flight ticket. The value of discount will be gauged up to the value of promo code per transaction or up to the service fees amount charged for that specific transaction, depending upon whatsoever amount is less out of two.
TYPES OF TRIP
Each one of rules and regulations is governed by the concerned air carrier.
ONE WAY TRIP
Each one of rules and regulations is governed by the concerned air carrier.
The rules and regulations of all airlines participating may apply, and may vary as per the concerned air carrier.
COMBO FARE TRIP
- The trip comprises two or more one-way air tickets.
- The terms and conditions vary for each air ticket depending upon the concerned airline.
- Cancelation or changes implemented on one air ticket does not stand applicable to another air ticket.
- Any change to any air ticket is liable to a separate charge.
- It's the customer who must take responsibility for cancelations or any changes made to the itinerary.
THE UPGRADE BENEFIT INCLUDES
- Carry-on bag
- Seat selection
- General boarding
The itinerary constitutes of two or more one-way air tickets, in which terms and conditions vary for each air ticket depending upon the air carrier. In order to ensure that changes to the itinerary are successfully made, changes to each air ticket must be done separately, the fee for change(s) for the same is also imposed independently on each air ticket.
THE WHOLE AGREEMENT
CONCERNS AND COMMENTS
The said website is operated by LBF Americas LLC., 51 SW 11th St, APT 1425, Miami, FL 33130, USA.
All notices regarding claims of the copyright infringement should be sent to agent of copyright who's designated in the Copyright Policy by the means and in the manner set out therein.
All other requests, feedback and comments for technical support as well as other communications in relation to our Website should be mailed to [email protected].